OUR SCHOOL VISION
At Lochnell Primary School and Early Years, learners, staff, parents/carers and community partners work together supporting learners to:
- Build upon their RRS (Ready, Respectful, Safe) foundation.
- Seek out and embrace opportunities to be the best they can be.
OUR SCHOOL AIMS
What we will do to achieve our vision:
- Inspire curiosity and creativity through rich learning experiences.
- Encourage ambition by opening minds, aiming high and celebrating achievements.
- Develop kindness through an ethos of inclusion and mutual respect.
- Enable appreciation and consideration of our local community and the wider world.
- Create a calm, purposeful and fun learning environment where learners feel valued.
- Continue to evaluate, evolve and excel!
OUR SCHOOL VALUES
Alongside being Ready, Respectful and Safe, we are: